Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The Wave

Today was much different than I anticipated.

Well, I can’t say I had anything to anticipate, having tucked all the swirling ramifications of spending a large portion of one’s savings deep into some cranial recess. A nice happy place of daisies and sunshine where the Home Equity Fairy flits from condo to condo, depositing goodwill and ownership where e’er she roams.

Instead, the Home Equity Fairy pulls last minute failure-to-disclose bullshit, and then you yearn to find her and squish her.

So, I will discuss something I feel is the wave of the future, instead.

I noticed tonight that the New York Times was displaying tag clouds in a blog ‘article’ alternating with a blog roll. First time I’ve noticed that in the Times.

This is huge, people. This is one of the top websites in the world endorsing what was, up ‘til now, still pretty on-the-edge technology.

All of this so-called Web 2.0 stuff (lawdy, how I hate that term) is the wave of the future, bitches. Ride it.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
AddThis Feed Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home