Thursday, August 30, 2007

JudgmentPants

::Actual email transcript::

Liz: Was it you that was going on and on about Spiegeltent? I'm going to see 'la vie' on weds. Do I need to wear my JudgmentPants?

Adam: Perhaps only your Judgment 3/4-length shorts. The space itself is wicked cool. Don't drink their homemade beer though. It's nasty, tastes like seawater!

::end transcript::

If you live in New York, you have a pulse, and want to see something a bit out of the ordinary, you, too, should don your Capris of Judgment and get over to Pier 17 to check out this show, or the other one, 'Absinthe.'

It's a little Cirque du Soleil in concept, but kicks the crap out of what Cirque du Soleil has become (too slick, tidy, and glossy for my taste). 'La Vie' is raunchy, raw, and exquisitely beautiful. But yeah, the Belgian beer does taste a teeny bit like seawater.

Labels: , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
AddThis Feed Button

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may commense to get income with a sum that usually goes
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'm ready to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home