Wednesday, February 27, 2008

TMI

Steve Skyped me a few minutes after we had signed off for the night so he could go to bed.

Steve: I have to go out and put a body in a bag, honey. They rang me just after I got off with you.

Steve is a CSI, for those who are wondering what the hell is going on here.

Me: Oh, OK. Is it a bad scene?

Steve: Well, there's blood everywhere, so it may be suspicious.

Me: May be?

Steve: Well, it's not on the walls or anything, just all around the body . . .

Me: Do you randomly bleed when you die?

Steve: Well, the body is kind of decomposed, and sometimes blood and other bodily fluids leak out and-

Me: Darling, a yes would have been fine.

Fin.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
AddThis Feed Button

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't see what the problem is.

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home